There is no export area in the UDI5000-MTRX for your PSM file while in v9700 mode.
Pelco Video Management
UDI5000-MTRX 2.0 and higher using v9700 mode.
The UDI5000-MTRX in v9700 mode uses a PSM for programming. If a customer loses his PSM file and wants to export the current running PSM out of his UDI5000-MTRX, he can perform the following.
The location of the PSM file on the UDI5000-MTRX is /usr/local/Pelco/conf/endura.psm. To copy this file from the UDI5000 to your local computer, follow these steps:
- Open Endura Utilities.
- Log in as admin.
- On the left side, select UDI5000-MTRX.
- Right click on your primary UDI5000-MTRX that is running in v9700 mode.
- Select SCP > Copy Files From.
In the remote path, type in
- For the destination select the DESKTOP.
- When it is complete, there will be a folder on your desktop titled with the IP of the UDI5000-MTRX.
- Open the newly created folder and you will see a file called endura.psm which is your active running PSM file.