Checking multicast groups of an Endura system during troubleshooting or configuration.
Pelco Video Management
Most Endura devices excluding encoders and IP cameras.
On a Windows workstation, open a command prompt and run netsh int ip show joins.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- In the search bar (or the run bar on older versions of Windows), type cmd and press Enter. This should bring up a command prompt.
- At the prompt, type netsh int ip show joins and press Enter.
On a Linux machine, such as a SM5000, run netstat –g
- SSH into the device by right-clicking the device name in Endura Utilities and selecting SSH Into.
- Enter the username and password, The default username is root and the default password is pel2899100
- Acknowledge any prompts or warnings to continue with the connection.
- At the prompt type netstat –g and press Enter.