- Default of KBD960
- Reset Power of KBD960
- Calibration of joystick
- Cameras move or drift after called up
- KBD960 Series
- KBR960 Series
Process to restore KBD960 to factory default.
Process to reset power on KBD960
The Kbd960 joystick is out of calibration
* For version 1.20 and later keyboards, the joystick is automatically calibrated during a factory default initialization.
RESTORING FACTORY DEFAULT SETTINGS (click here for switch view)
- Set DIP switches 1, 2, and 8 ON and recycle power to the KBD960.
- Turn DIP switches 1, 2, and 8 OFF and recycle power to the KBD960.
- Re-calibrate the joystick if using a keyboard version 1.20.
Pressing the Reset button on the KBD960 will only power cycle the keyboard it will cause the KBD960 to power off and log out any user on that Keyboard.