NOTICEPOTENTIAL FOR DATA LOSS.
The steps detailed in the resolution of this article may result in a loss of critical data if not performed properly. Before beginning these steps, make sure all important data is backed up in the event of data loss. If you are unsure, please contact Product Support Services prior to attempting the procedure below.
NOTICECOMPLEX PROCEDURE REQUIRED.
The resolution of this article has many complex steps that may result in unforeseen results if not performed correctly. If you are at all unfamiliar with the requirements, please contact Product Support Services for assistance.
- There is a need to configure a number of Endura devices using the command line interface.
Pelco Video Management
- Any Linux based Endura device
- Running commands while SSH'd into individual devices may take too much time.
1. Log into Pelco Utilities, using the admin login.
Default username: admin
Default password: admin
2. In the System Attributes tab, select the group of devices you will be working with. The standard combination of Shift+Click and CTRL+Click can be used to make multiple selections in the device list.
3. Right-click in the list, hover over Scripts, and select One-time script.
4. Enter the Endura Linux commands needed under Script Commands.
5. Click the OK button to execute the commands on the selected devices.