Would like to remove an OSD option in DS ControlPoint like - Video Borders or Frame Time.
Pelco Video Management
- DS ControlPoint version 7.x.x
- Digital Sentry
Would like to remove an OSD overlay/option (example: time or date) from all cameras in DS ControlPoint instead of one camera at a time.
The DS ControlPoint OSD (On Screen Display) can be edited for a single camera or all cameras in a live layout.
Configure OSD for all cameras displayed in the Live tab:
Click on the camera in the Live tab to select (Yellow border)
There are 2 options for selecting all cameras:
- Hold down the CTRL key on the keyboard while clicking on cameras with the mouse.
- Click on the first camera in the Live tab, then Hold down the SHIFT key on the keyboard while clicking on the last camera with the mouse.
All cameras which have been selected will have a yellow border.
Right-click any display window with a yellow border and select Manage OSD Settings or click the manage OSD settings icon at the top of the screen.
- Select or Deselect Items in On-screen display that is needed.
- Left click and drag On-screen display to reposition to a different part of the screen if needed.
- Click OK to apply to all cameras highlighted.
Select Individual = CTRL + Left-click
Select 1st to last = SHIFT + Left-click (click on 1st display window and then hold shift and click on last to select all cameras in between)