- Configuration for continuous recording
Pelco Video Management
- DVR5100 all versions
- Continuous recording schedule needed.
Note: A USB mouse attached to the DVR5100 will be needed for the following configuration
1. Press the Menu button on the front panel or KBD5000 to enter the main menu
2. Select Setup to enter the Setup menu
3. Select the Recording tab
4. Select the Schedule sub tab
5. Under Recording Mode, click the green Continuous button.
6. Click and drag a green bar from the left to the right for all days of the week.
7. Click Apply schedule to... and apply this schedule to all cameras.
8. Click the OK button to exit setup.