NOTICECOMPLEX PROCEDURE REQUIRED.
The resolution of this article has many complex steps that may result in unforeseen results if not performed correctly. If you are at all unfamiliar with the requirements, please contact Product Support Services for assistance.
NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
- SEB5100 not getting an IP address from the DVR5300.
Pelco Video Management
- DVR5300, potentially all versions
- First seen on DVR5300 version 1.04.1198
- DHCP service fails to start due to incorrectly named dhcpd.leases file.
1. Right click the DVR5300 in Endura Utilities and select SSH Into
2. Change to the dhcp directory
3. Use the ls command to verify the dhcpd.leases file is incorrectly named dhcp.leases
4. Rename dhcpd.leases correctly using the move command
mv dhcp.leases dhcpd.leases
5. Restart/start the dhcpd service
service dhcpd restart
6. If the dhcpd service starts properly, then reboot the SEB.