DVR5100 Hybrid Video Recorder has an older software version.
Pelco Video Management
DVR5100 Hybrid Video Recorder
Update DVR5100 Hybrid Video Recorder software version.
Resource: Download ImgBurn v18.104.22.168
- Download DVR5100 System Software Update 01.05.4152
- Unzip the downloaded file sa28-0089-0003-dvr5100-update-01054152.zip
- Burn image SA28-0089-0003-DVR5100-Update-01054152.iso to CD or copy to USB key
- Insert CD or USB KEY into DVR5100
- Connect a monitor and keyboard directly to the DVR5100
- Log onto the DVR5100 with username admin and password admin. See DVR5100 default username and passwords LL#10782 here
- Enter DVR5100 Menu by pressing the F4 key
- Select the General Tab
- Click the Update Software button
Note: After the update the DVR5100 will reboot, log back into the DVR as admin and verify the version updated.
Related Lessons Learned Articles:
Software Recovery of the DVR5100 Series Hybrid Video Recorder. View LL#10228 here
All analog cameras missing from the DVR5100 Hybrid Video Recorder camera list. View LL#13105 here