- When searching the error: No Data Selected is displayed.
- How much video has the DX4700/DX4800 stored.
Pelco Video Management
How to Search video from DX4700/DX4800.
To Search Video:
The search feature allows you to use the date/time, event, and bookmark search feature to find and play back video stored to the unit. You can use the date/time and event search features to view backed up video "stored on a USB or CD/DVD media".
The display the search menu, click the Search icon . The Search menu appears. Date/Time search is selected by default.
DATE/TIME SEARCH AND PLAYBACK
You can search video data based on a calendar date (month, day, and year) and the time of day.
- From the Search menu, click Date/Time
- Click the Target Device box and select a media.
To enter the search date:
- Click the Calendar icon . The calendar appears.
Click the year, month, and day (with a red circle) of the week to define your search date.
Note: Left click the month box to verify how much video has been stored.
Note: Dates shown with a RED circle indicates there is recorded video available for that date,
Looking at the calendar can help deternine how may days the DX recorder is able to hold recorded video for. Be aware this will be based on the current camera settings.
- Click the time arrows to define the search time.
- Click Search. The time view appears.
Click the channel number to select a channel for playback.
- Click Play.
- To exit playback, click the Stop button .
NOTE: Video can only be played back on the main monitor and cannot be played back on the spot monitor.