The define password unknown.
CM9700 Matrix Switcher
The Default Define PIN was changed.
In order to Change the Define Pin if not known, you must first reset the CM9760-KBD Matrix keyboard back to factory defaults, complete the following steps:
1. Disconnect data/power cable from Com 1 of the keyboard
2. Turn on dip switches 1,2, and 8 only
3. Plug data/power cable into Com 1 and wait until the keyboard display the message "EPROM 2 Chip writing"
4. Afterward, disconnect data/cable again
5. Return dip switches back to original settings
6. Connect data/power cable back to Com 1
To change the Define Pin follow the instructions on page 15 in the CM9760-KBD / CM9760-KBR Series Installation and Operation Manual.