When Continuum integrates with a Pelco Endura system, although the connection is correct, no camera comes in to Continuum.
Andover Continuum, Pelco Video Management
- The camera default name assigned by Endura is too long in length.
- HP software installed on the machine (such as HP protect tools)
- Ask the Endura engineer to modify the camera's name and assign a unique number for each one
- Uninstall the HP software from the machine
- Click "Learn Camera" in Continuum Video Server editor.
- If the problem still exists, rebuild the machine and do a fresh installation. Then try again