Sending a SNVT value from one local node to another local node in another Automation Server.
- Automation Server
- Lon Interface
- Local Node
You can not bind directly between two lon devices under different AS. You cannot bind from one local node to another local node either.
Transfering SNVTs from one Automation Server to another
- Bind from SNVT_out on the lon controller to a SNVT_in in the local node on AS1. (Normal SNVT communication, send on change and period)
- Bind from local node SNVT_in on AS1 to a SmartStruxure value in AS1.
- Bind SmartStruxure value in AS1 to a SmartStruxure value in AS2.
- Bind from the SmartStruxure value in AS2 to a SNVT_out in the local node of AS2.
- Bind from SNVT_out in the local node of AS2 to the SNVT_in of a controller out on the FT-10 network. (Normal SNVT communication, send on change and period)
NOTE: When binding with a network variable you need to expand the SNVT and bind to the property contained within the SNVT. In version prior to 1.4 bindings could be made from one local node variable to another local node variable in another AS but this was an improper engineering method that is now illegal in SmartStruxure.