Washed out video or Jumping text.
- CM9700 Matrix Switcher
Removing the CM9700-VPP
1. Locate the CM9770-RPC (rear panel card) in question and loosen the screws at the top and bottom of the BNC card.
2. Pull the BNC card towards you until it is out of the frame.
3. Since the CM9770-RPC consists of two cards assembled together, you must access the termination jumpers on both sides of the card.
4. Move the jumper to pins 1 and 2 which is the terminated position.
5. Gently push the BNC card back into the matrix card cage frame and reinstall the screws top and bottom.
For instructions with illustration, see page 18 in the System CM9770 Installation / Operation manual