Received a new CM9700-CC1 that replaced a CM9760-CC1 and all camera text and files are corrupt
CM9700-CC1 / 9.03.055
CM9760-CC1 / 7.80.029
CM9760-MXB / All
Current executable file not compatible with existing flat files
The new CM9700-CC1 version 9.03.055 executable file will need to be downgraded to the version of software that is compatible with the existing Matrix application.
Replace the CM9700.exe File:
- Insert the System 9760 CC1 Disk with the CM9760.EXE file on it into the disk drive of the CM9700-CC1.
- Bring CM9700-CC1 to a DOS prompt by selecting CTRL Q.
- Copy command, " COPY A:CM9760.EXE ", then select Enter.
- Select " A " for ALL FILES TO BE COPIED (5)Wait for Files to be copied. DOS prompt appears ( NOTE: This step may not appear if the there is no CM9760.exe file).
- At the DOS prompt type edit startup.bat
- Arrow over to the improper file name and delete it, replacing it with the current file name that you wish to run.
- Press Alt F and select save file.
- Press Alt F and select exit to return to a prompt.
- Type startup to restart the program or Reboot the CC1 by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del.
NOTE: You must press the Del key located under the number 3 key on the numeric keypad of your keyboard in order to reboot the system