When used on Endura and some other systems the Sarix camera may give you video stutter when in live mode. It is mostly noticeable when viewing moving objects.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Sarix cameras, Endura or other video management systems.
- using Pelco Media Player or Quicktime
- Spectra HD (sarix platform)
This occurs when the bit rate of the camera is set too high. While this can be a network issue, the lowering of the bit rate will improve the problem
- Lower the bit rate to see if it will resolve the video stuttering.
- Disable the Secondary Stream if your configuration does not require.