No PTZ control after adding additional cameras directly to a KBDKIT with a KBD300A keyboard.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Matrix, Pelco Transmission & Power
- KBD300A version 4.0 and higher
- All Pelco compatible PTZ cameras.
- RS422 Standard
- Installation and upgrade.
- Power loss on the keyboard or PTZ camera.
The use of a CM9760-CDU-T will need to be implemented into the application.
NOTE: Pelco does not recommend more the 1 camera directly connected homerun to a KBDKIT using a KBD300A Direct Camera Control Application.
If the KBD300A or PTZ camera had a power loss for X reasons:
- Remove the cable from the KBD300A.
- Reconnect the cable to the KBD300A.
- Press #1 follow by CAM button.
- Move the joystick left/righ, up/down and make sure the PTZ camera follows the joystick commands.