DSSRV fails to control GE/Kalatel PTZ camera using GE KTD-313 Data Converter.
Pelco Video Management
- DSSRV - All versions
- DS Xpress - All versions
- DS RealVue Xpress - All versions
- GE KTD-313 Data Converter
- GE/Kalatel PTZ camera
Configuration of GE KTD-313 is not known or baud rate settings are not set correctly.
Configure the DS system to Pelco D No Parity Protocol which uses a Baud rate of 2400.
Set GE KTD-313 DIP switches 1-3 to ON (Up), 4 to OFF (Down) and 5-6 to ON (Up).
- Using the RS-422 COM port on the ENC5416 the KTD-313 must be used.
- Using the Internal serial ports on the DSSRV the GE KTD-312 must be used. Click here for diagram.
- Information on enabling com ports refer to article: How to enable the internal serial ports (COM) on the Digital Sentry DSSRV.