NOTICEPOTENTIAL FOR DATA LOSS.
The steps detailed in the resolution of this article may result in a loss of critical data if not performed properly. Before beginning these steps, make sure all important data is backed up in the event of data loss. If you are unsure, please contact Product Support Services prior to attempting the procedure below.
- Recording schedule is missing
- Recording schedule needs to be change to default
Pelco Video Management
- Recording schedule has not been configured properly.
- Log into Endura Utilities using your admin login [Default username: admin, password: admin]
- Right click the device in Endura Utilities and select SSH into [Default username: root, password: pel2899100]
- Enter nsdterm
- Enter s to show schedules.
- If there are schedules listed enter das to delete all schedules.
- Enter sds to set default schedule.
- Enter s to verify active default schedule.
- Enter c to verify stream capture status.