NOTICEPOTENTIAL FOR DATA LOSS.
The steps detailed in the resolution of this article may result in a loss of critical data if not performed properly. Before beginning these steps, make sure all important data is backed up in the event of data loss. If you are unsure, please contact Product Support Services prior to attempting the procedure below.
- EnduraStor needed to prune video after a given amount of hours.
Pelco Video Management
- All Endura Recorders
- Click the setup button (wrench icon) from the Endura Workstation software
- Click on the Devices tab.
- If filters are not showing, click on the filters button (funnel icon)
- Under Filter Types select Device Type
- Under Device Type select Recorder
- Expand the Device list on the left hand side of the screen
- Select each recorder device to display/modify settings
- Check the box next to EnduraStor enabled to turn on EnduraStor
- Change the EnduraStor delay hours to the desired number of hours
- Click the Apply button to save these settings