Unable to create or call a pattern on a Spectra PTZ when Pelco 9750 CXT or Pelco 9760 CXT is being utilized in Digital Sentry software.
Pelco Video Management
- Spectra Series PTZ cameras
- Digital Sentry software - All versions
- DS ControlPoint - All versions
Digital Sentry P Protocol
- Pelco 9750 CXT
Pelco 9760 CXT
Pelco P (CM9750/CM9760-CXT) protocol does not support Patterns. This effects creating and calling/running patterns.
- Configure the Digital Sentry software to use PTZ Type: Pelco D, No Parity.
- Configure the Spectra PTZ camera for Protocol = D, Baud Rate = 2400, None - 8 - 1.
For name-to-settings description of the Digital Sentry PTZ protocols, refer to article: What PTZ protocols does the Digital Sentry software support?
Information on configuring PTZ protocols with Digital Sentry, refer to the user manual page 12 Configuring Serial Ports : DS NVR and DS NVs Programming/Operation manual
Information on configuring the dip switch settings on a Spectra IV PTZ camera, refer to the user manual pages 8,9 and 67 : Spectra IV LS and SE Series Installation/Operation manual