How to enable the Pelco Web Viewer for the SM5200
Pelco Video Management
Endura SM5200 All Versions
The web viewer on the SM5200 needs to be enabled.
To enable the web viewer:
- Open a web browser and navigate to the EndurAdmin Web interface. i.e. https://192.168.5.10, please replace the IP address to match that of the Primary SM5200.
- Login to the EndurAdmin web application as an administrator. The default username is admin with a password of admin.
- Click on the System tab
- Check the box for Allow Access to the Pelco Web Viewer Client
- Set the appropriate bandwidth limit for your network.
The default HTTPS port is 443, this can remain unchanged
- Click the Save button
- The Pelco Web Viewer option should appear on the top right of the web interface. If it does not, refresh the page.
- Click on the Pelco Web Viewer, all of the cameras and encoders should be listed on the right side of the screen.