- What is the I/A Series product suite?
- What I/A Series devices will be connected to or talking on my network?
- Does I/A Series support DHCP, DNS, and dynamic DNS?
- Which software protocols and RFCs (Request for Comments) does I/A Series support?
- I use Netscape Navigator as a browser, are there any ActiveX compatibility issues that I need to be concerned with?
- How do I back up this device?
- What LAN network management tools do I use to manage these devices?
- When does a UNC controller communicate with the Enterprise Server and vice versa?
- What does a system of UNCs and a Enterprise Server do to my network traffic and bandwidth?
- How do I access an UNC or Enterprise Server over the Internet?
- Can I access the entire I/A Series network if only the Enterprise Server is exposed to the Internet?
- How will I/A Series tie in to my security policy?
- How is the UNC protected from viruses?
- How do I protect someone from hacking into my I/A Series system?
- How do I set up / use a VPN?
- How does your system work with firewalls and proxy servers?
- What firewalls does your system work with?
TAC I/A Series
I/A Series R2
Frequently asked IT related questions for I/A Series R2.
There is a document 'F-27407-4 IT Manager’s Frequently Asked Questions' that answers common IT related questions on the I/A Series R2 system. This document can be downloaded here.