Error "Job Failed java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com/tridium/install/BDaemonPlatform.getNiagaraR2Enabled()Z" when attempting to perform an I/A Series G3 Station Backup in version 3.6.31 after having installed the August 2012 security updates.
TAC I/A Series
I/A Series G3 JACE or ENC with release 3.6.31 and security patches 3.6.47 installed.
Internal software error in the backup.jar file, version 18.104.22.168
- Remove the backup.jar file, version 22.214.171.124 from the modules folder on the I/A Series G3 WorkBench computer.
- Remove the file backup.jar from the \niagara\niagara-3.6.31\sw\126.96.36.199 folder.
- Verify that the original 3.6.31 backup.jar file is in the \niagara\niagara-3.6.31\modules folder. Note that when replacing the backup.jar file, the 188.8.131.52 file should be renamed so that it can be restored later.
- Open the 3.6.31 Workbench and open the platform of the ENC / JACE.
- Run the Software Manager and note that a newer version of the is shown as installed as compared to the avail. version.
- Select the "backup" module by clicking on it then click the [Downgrade] button then click the [Commit] button.
- Acknowledge the warning that a reboot will be required by clicking the [Yes] button.
- Wait for the module commit process to complete, the station to reboot and restart.
After the station has restarted you can log into the Station through Workbench and perform the backup to a .dist file using the standard station backup procedure (by right-clicking on the station name and selecting "Backup Station").