Camera name and time/date are missing from the VCD5202.
Pelco Video Management
- Endura VCD5202 All versions
- Endura NET5402R-HD All Versions
The text color has been set to a color that is not able to be seen, or text display position has been set to none.
note: The VCD5202 and the NET5402R-HD must be synced and registered with the SM prior to performing the steps outlined below.
- Open the WS5000 software.
- Select Setup.
- Select the Devices tab.
- Click the icon to expand the Filter list.
- Under Filter Types choose Device Type.
Under Device Type choose Monitor.
Select the VCD5202 or NET5402R monitor in question from the Device list...
- Ensure that the Display date/time and Display name options are set as desired.
- Ensure that the Border option in the Colors sub group is set to a visible selection, such as white text on black background...
- Click Apply, Click OK.