Internet Explorer - Security Warning error when logging in to Enterprise Server via Webstation
Error message: Windows has blocked this software because it can't verify the publisher.
StruxureWare Building Operation WebStation up to version 1.4.1.
Internet Explorer 8
*Note - StruxureWare Building Operation WebStation 1.5.0 and newer does not support IE8
Internet Explorer security settings
- In Internet Explorer, go to 'Tools' > 'Internet Options'.
- Click on the 'Security' tab, select the appropriate zone for your system and then select the 'Custom Level' button.
Ensure that you have the following settings for 'ActiveX controls and plug-ins'.
- Allow previously unused ActiveX controls to run without prompt (Enable)
- Allow Scriptlets (Enable)
- Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls (Enable)
- Binary and script behaviors (Enable)
- Download signed ActiveX controls (Enable or Prompt)
- Run ActiveX controls and plug ins (Enable)
- Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting (Enable)