Does DigitalSENTRY Reports track who has exported video from a DS Server.
Pelco Video Management
- DS ControlPoint
Would like to know when a user has exports video.
DigitalSENTRY Reports will generate several types of log files i.e.(Camera Usage Report, Activity Report, Zone/VAU Report, Configuration Report and Snap Shot Report)
Activity Report will NOT log when a user has exported video, however the Activity Report will list:
- Connected Users = Users connected when report is ran.
- Client = DS ControlPoint client connections with login user name
- Admin = DS Admin connections with login user name
- Recorded Video = When a user has requested to view recorded video, includes the time range of the request.
- Camera Changed = When a user has changed a camera configuration setting i.e.(schedule, name, resolution, Deleted)
- Alarms = When Alarm Events occur.
- Other = Global System and VAU changes i.e.(Storage Options, Network Storage, Analog Video Output configuration)