- The Spectra IV keeps going to a Preset position after 5 minutes.
- When another camera is selected on to the monitor of the CM9760, the Pattern stops.
- Selecting dipswitch SW2-3 does not resolve the issue
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Matrix
- CM9700 Matrix
- Spectra IV PTZ
The park time is set to 5 minutes and the park action is set to a preset in the Spectra IV dome settings menu.
- Press the ESCAPE key to open the Main menu. Select DEF. The Define Submenu appears.
- Enter your four-digit PIN if this is your first time entering this mode.(1234)
- Enter 95 and select PRST. The main menu appears on the monitor.
- Toggle down to "Dome Settings" and tap Open
- Toggle down to "Motion" and tap Open
- Toggle down to "Park Time" and tap Open
- Toggle up or down to set the minutes you want the camera to wait before it does its specified action.
- Tap Open. Park time minutes is now set.
- Toggle down to "Park Action" and tap Open to set the park action.(preset/pattern)
- Tap Open. Park action is now set.
- Toggle down to "Exit" and tap Open. Exit from main menu.
To test if the Park Time was configured correctly, wait the amount of minutes set during configuration and the camera should perform its specified action.