WARNINGELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE REQUIRED.
Discharge all static electricity from your person by touching metal prior to handling any hardware. Failure to do so may result in damage to devices.
The CM6700 Series places it's termination jumpers directly on the internal motherboard in relation to each BNC channel.
CM6700-MXB - all models and versions.
- Installation, and Maintenance.
- No coaxitron ptz control of Spectras or Esprits.
Set jumpers according to your system requirements.
- If you are connecting only a camera to an input, leave the jumper in the terminating position.
- If you are looping the video to another device, move the jumper to the looped position, and terminate at the equipment connected to the looping output.
JP1-JP16 are used to terminate the video input with a 75-ohm resistor or to unterminate the video (looping Hi-z).
- The factory default has the jumper installed in the terminating position.