- Accessing a Spectra III or Spectra IV OSD (Camera Menu) from the NET5400T Web UI may be difficult to navigate to.
- NET5500 and NET5400 PRESET 95 MENU
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- NET5401T, NET5402T, NET5404T Series Encoders
- NET5501T, NET5502T, NET5504T Series Encoders
- Spectra Series
Feature did not exist prior to May 10, 2011. Reference Addendum No. C4690M-A located on the NET5400T Product Page
Software Updates may be required. Software and documentation can be found on the NET5400T Product Page Refer to Addendum No. C4690M-A for changes.
- Connect to the NET5400 Series Encoder via Web Browser
- Click on Settings
- Click on the Encoder Configuration tab then select OSD
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate through the menus then press the Enter key to make your selection
- Access the OSD from the Settings page as described above
- Using the arrow keys select Dome Settings as shown in the picture above then press the Enter Key
- Using the arrow keys select Presets or Patterns as shown in the picture below then press the Enter Key
- Proceed to program presets and patterns. Refer to the Installation/Operation manual for the appropriate Product from Camera Solutions