- In Device Manager a PCI Serial Port list with a yellow exclamation point.
- Device detail says "Drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
- Is there a driver for the ENC5400 card that need to install separately or should it have installed with the Digital Sentry software?
Pelco Video Management
- DSSRV / DSSRV2
- ENC5400-2PORT / ENC5400-4PORT
- ENC5416 / ENC5516
DS NVs (software only) platforms are not supported with the ENC5400-xPORT card.
To record existing analog cameras using Digital Sentry software, you can use a NET5500 Series encoder. If wanting to use an ENC5400-4PORT you will need to purchase a DSSRV2.
- A mix of a ENC5416 with ENC5516 on the same DSSRV is not supported. If multiple video encoders are needed they need to be the same model (ENC5516 or ENC5416).
- ENC5516 analog video encoders are supported with DS v7.7.