Using the Manual Record option "Never Stop" in DS ControlPoint, the video recording stops after 1 hour.
Pelco Video Management
- DS ControlPoint 7.1.47
The DigitalSENTRY Video Server Service has a maximum manual record duration of one hour even if the "Never Stop" option is enabled.
The option "Never Stop" has been removed from DS ControlPoint 7.2.30 and above.
- Use a Digital Input to trigger a Zone in DS Admin, this could be used in conjunction with a button/switch for control.
- Configure the camera for Motion recording if there is going to be activity during the recording event.
- If the start and stop time/dates are known, configure the Timelapse Storage option in DS Admin for each camera.
For information on configuring the Digital Sentry software, refer to the following configuration manuals:
- Digital Sentry NVR/NVs System Software : Operation/Configuration manual
- Digital Sentry SRV (DSSRV) Installation: SRV Installation manual