Need to bring Continuum system into SmartStruxure.
StruxureWare Building Operation v1.3, Continuum v1.94 system with BACnet bCX and b3 devices
b3 devices under the bCX become BACnet devices as if they were 3rd party BACnet devices.
1. Test Environment: Cyberstation 1.94, SmartStruxure 1.3 Released, (1) AS-B, (2) bCX4040, one bCX hosting (2) B3 devices.
2. Do BACnet discovery from SmartStruxure. Both bCX's and the b3 devices can be seen
3. From the Hardware\BACnet devices folder, multi-select both bCXs and drag them into the BACnet Interface\IP Network.
4. Upload their BACnet objects to SmartStruxure.
5. From the Hardware\BACnet devices folder, multi-select both B3 controllers and copy/paste them into the BACnet
Interface\IP Network. The B3 devices are hosted as, and look like, generic BACnet devices. Once the two B3s have been copied to the IP Network, an upload to SmartStruxure can be done. BACnet Digital Values and BACnet Analog Values on the b3 devices can be seen updating on a SmartStruxure listview.
Note: Currently in SmartStruxure v1.3 there is no method to multi-select and host B3 Devices, within an MS/TP network. This functionality is part of the Continuum Migration project (a future version).
Also check out the b3 VAV Quick Start Video on the Exchange.