- What is the rear relay connector for?
- LED status indicators.
Pelco Transmission & Power
Operational and Indication Status of RK5000PS-3U
- Loss of video indication
- Loss of optical signal
- Power supply condition
- (4) Alarm from Module LED: The alarm LED turns red when there is an alarm condition, such as the loss of the optical signal or the video signal.
- (5) The power fail LED turns red when there is a problem with the power supply that can cause it to fail. If one of the power supplies fails, the blue Pelco badge will turn off.
- (2) External Connector for Redundant rack power supply EPS5000-120 (supplied with over-molded cable).
- (3) Relay Output Connector with Screw Terminal. The relay output connector on the back of the RK5000PS-3U is tied to the alarm LED. The relay will open or close, depending on whether it is set for normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.).
View Lessons Learned LL#14366 for power supply replacement.