How do you set the KBD4000 or KBD4002 to call up the cameras the Genex on each Genex I have connected together?
Pelco Video Management
- MX4009 (CD, CS, MD, MS)
- MX4016 (CD, CS, MD, MS)
Steps for calling up cameras to display.
KBD4000 and KBD4002 support two operational modes for calling up cameras to display. This is referred to as "CAMERA ADDRESS MODE" and configured by dip switch setting. Removal of rear panel for KBD4000 is required to view switch settings.
- Click Here to view rear panel of KBD4000 Series.
- Set switch 7 ON if you want to address all cameras consecutively from 1-256. On the number pad, press the camera number, and then press the CAM key. (refer to Table A)
- Set switch 7 OFF if you want to address cameras in groups of 16 according to the multiplexer to which they are connected. For example, multiplexer 1, cameras 1-16; multiplexer 2, cameras 1-16, etc.
- On the number pad, press the multiplexer's address number (1-16 if the keyboard is connected to the multiplexer; 1-8 if connected to a server), and then press the UNIT key. The LED displays the address.
- On the number pad, press the camera number (1-16), and then press the CAM key.