WARNINGELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE REQUIRED.
Discharge all static electricity from your person by touching metal prior to handling any hardware. Failure to do so may result in damage to devices.
IS20-DWS camera video is showing an upside down/flip image?
- IS20/IS21-DWS series
- IS50/IS51-DWS series
The IS-DWS series cameras has a feature that enables the video to be flipped or viewed upside down.
1) Hold down the SET/ABF2/MENU button to prompt camera menu.
* Note: Menu is DISABLED (indicated at bottom of menu) by default. Menu must be set to ENABLE to proceed.
* Click Here to view LL#9194 for How to ENABLE menu access.
2) Move the cursor to SYSTEM and press the SET button.
3) Move the cursor to UPSIDE-DOWN option
4) Use the Left or Right button to change value to OFF. OFF is default value.
5) To exit menu, move cursor to END and press the SET button.
* Click Here for image of Camera Navigation Buttons and Camera Menu.