NOTICEPOTENTIAL FOR DATA LOSS.
The steps detailed in the resolution of this article may result in a loss of critical data if not performed properly. Before beginning these steps, make sure all important data is backed up in the event of data loss. If you are unsure, please contact Product Support Services prior to attempting the procedure below.
NOTICECOMPLEX PROCEDURE REQUIRED.
The resolution of this article has many complex steps that may result in unforeseen results if not performed correctly. If you are at all unfamiliar with the requirements, please contact Product Support Services for assistance.
CF card needs to be reimaged.
Pelco Video Management
Any device that uses a CF card and has a .GHO image file available for download.
CF card needs to be reimaged
- Download the appropriate Ghost image file.
- Download Ghost32.zip from HERE.
- Unzip or extract the contents to your PC.
- Insert the compact-flash card into a CF reader that is attached to a Windows PC.
- Double-click on the Ghost32.exe file inside the folder extracted in step 4 to start Norton Ghost.
Select Local → Disk → From image
- Browse to and select the Ghost image file.
Select your compact-flash card from the list of devices. Make sure the size matches the actual CF card's storage size.
NOTE: If the correct drive is not selected you could cause harm to your system or lose critical data!
- Click the OK button and allow the process to complete.
NOTE: The same method can be used for Ghosting a hard drive. Be sure to note the destination drive size as choosing the incorrect drive can result in permanent data loss on the selected drive.