NET5402T will not power on or fails after a random amount of time.
- Connect failed message in workstation software
- Offline devices in Endura Utilities
- Cameras offline in workstation software
Pelco Video Management
- NET5402T Encoder: All Versions
The NET5402T is designed to be used with PoE+ (802.3at) which has a higher power rating than standard PoE (802.3af).
As stated in the Product spec sheet the NET5402T can be powered by either a PoE+ injector or a 12VDC or 24 VAC external power supply.
- If PoE must be used with the NET5402T, then the attached switch needs to support PoE+ or a third party PoE+ injector must be used.
Note: Pelco does not manufacture a PoE+ injector.
If PoE is not a priority then the external NET5400PS power supply can be used to power the unit.
View the following image for the "Optional Accessory." Select a model number to specify your power
supply and regional power cord.
- Example: NET5400PS-US includes US power cord.
- If multiple NET5400T series encoders are being used it is recommended to us the RK5200PS-5U rack mountable power supply. This unit gives the ability to power up to 12 NET5400T encoders.