NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
LCD Characters Description
Pelco Video Management
LCD character descriptions are not listed in the DX9200 installation manual.
DX9200HDDI LCD panel.
- Press the [CRTL] key to display “TO CONTROLLER PRESS ANY KEY”.
- Press check mark icon to display the “Enter Password:” screen.
- The default password is “00000000” (8 zeros), entered by pressing the check mark icon.
Press Exit icon and harddrive status with appear on LCD.
- “X” :No hard drive is installed in the slot.
- “I” :Detecting the hard drive in the slot.
- “S” :The hard drive in the slot is a spare drive or an online spare drive.
- “A” : Rebuilding the newly replaced drive.
- “R” : The previous online drive has been removed.
- “W” : Auto alert when disk’s free remap count less than 30 block, the buzzer will sound and show “W” on LCD.
- “J” : Detecting the hard drive in the slot or JBOD.
- “1” : The hard drive is online or operational in the Array 1 group.
- “2” : The hard drive is online or operational in the Array 2 group.
- “3” : The hard drive is online or operational in the Array 3 group.
- “4” : The hard drive is online or operational in the Array 4 group.
- A "square"symbol flashing at the lower right corner of the screen indicates that the subsystem is functioning normally. The "square" symbol becomes "zZ" if the host is accessing the subsystem. It becomes "wW" when memory is writing the cache to a hard drive. If it is not flashing, there is a problem with the subsystem.
Rx RAID Level Indicator
- “X” : No RAID level has been configured.
- “0”, “1”, “3”, “5” or “0+1” :Indicates the RAID level that has been configured.
ID:0 SCSI ID Indicator
Refers to the SCSI ID of the host channel (0 to 15)