Unable to connect to a DX8100 server from the DX8100 client software.
Pelco Video Management
- DX8100 client
Does not know the configuration to add a DX8100 server to the DX8100 client software.
To add a site to the DX8100 client software.
- On the DX8100 toolbar, click the Connection List button . The Connection List dialog box opens.
- Click Add. The Server Information dialog box opens.
- Enter the name of the DX8100 Series HVR to which you want to connect.
- Enter the IP address of the HVR.
If necessary, and after you have read the following information, enter a new base port number (9002 is default).
- Consult your network administrator before assigning or changing port numbers.
- Make sure that the ports are not blocked internally but are protected from external threats by a firewall. Client and server ports must be identical.
- If necessary enter a software upgrade port number (9003 is the default).
- Click OK. The site appears in the Connection List.