What option is used from WEB browser page of Esprit IP and HD series to trigger wiper?
- ES41 Esprit Series
- ES5230 Series
- Browser Web Page
There is No Aux command on PTZ web page of Esprit IP to trigger wiper.
To Trigger the wiper action of the Esprit IP:
- Log In as admin, admin to web browser of Esprit IP
- From the LIVE page next to the PRESETS drop down click the down arrow.
- Select Preset 86 and click on GO to trigger wiper.
Select Preset 86 again to Turn Off wiper action.
Note: When using a third party VMS commands may be different. On an Aviglon DVR it will be Preset 85 to trigger the wiper.
Click here to view camera menu navigation page for wiper programming. Available settings are Wiper Mode, Wiper Dwell, Wiper Time.
To Trigger the wiper action of the Esprit HD:
- Log In as admin, admin to web browser of Esprit HD
- From the LIVE page next to the Aux drop down click the down arrow.
- Select Aux 1 ON/OFF to toggle wiper.
WIPER AND RELAY CONTROLS Depending upon model,
- If your device is equipped with either one or two relays. If your device includes a wiper, the Relay 1 button initiates a single swipe of the wiper.
- If you’ve installed a secondary hardware device, the Relay 2 button activates it. These controls are only available from the Live View page.