NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to copy a new blank database on the DX9000.
Pelco Video Management
Database corruption or forgotten password on the DX9000 requiring new blank database configuration.
Installing the blank database
- Stop the database by right-clicking on the SQL Server icon in the Windows 2000 system tray.
- From the right-click menu select Stop
- On the Windows 2000 Desktop click on My Computer.
- Click on the C: drive.
- Double-Click on Copy of E Drive.
- Right-Click and click Select All.
- Right-Click on any of the highlighted folders.
- Select Copy.
- Click the Back button.
- Right-Click on the E: drive.
- From the right-click menu select Paste.
- Click Yes if prompted to overwrite files.
- Close My Computer.
- Right-Click the SQL Server icon in the Windows 2000 system tray.
- From the right-click menu select Start.
- Once the blank database has been copied to the E: drive it must then be configured.
Once the new database has been installed on the E: it must then be configured to enable recording. Please refer to the following Lessons Learned article How to configure a new database on the DX9000.