Cannot get PTZ from 3rd party DVR to CM9760-CDU-T.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix, Pelco Transmission & Power
- 3rd party DVR (Support of RS422 Pelco P or D Protocol)
- CAT5 cable or any cable that meets or exceeds the RS422 requirements.
- Wiring of 3rd Party DVR RS422 port to COM IN of CM9760-CDU-T
- No PTZ control
For wiring of 3rd Party DVR to CM9760-CDU-T
- Connect the DVR's TX+ from the DVR to RX+ (pin 8, furthest left pin) on the IN port of the CM9760-CDU-T.
- Connect the DVR's TX- from the DVR to RX- (pin 7, next to pin 8) on the IN of the CM9760-CDU-T.
- Click Here for view of the CM9760-CDU-T rear panel.
- 3rd party system must support RS422 Pelco P or D protocol.
- An RS232 to RS422 or a RS485 to RS422 converter may be required for your DVR should it not output RS422. View LL#13287 for Pelco Part.