Instruction on how to disable IP camera with in DS Admin.
Pelco Video Management
- DS NVs
- All hardware including obsolete
- DS Admin
- IP camera offline and no longer exist.
- IP camera License being used by a IP camera that doesn't exist.
- IP camera offline causing Digital Sentry to operate sluggish.
Delete IP camera from DS Admin
Select Start > Programs > Pelco (version 4.3 and above) or Start > Programs > Integral (version 4.2 and below) to open DS Admin,
Once DS Admin is open expand "Available Systems"
- Expand "System Name"
- Left click the "VAU System Name" and a menu will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select the "IP Camera" tab
- Select the IP camera that will be deleted from the list shown.
Select "Delete IP Camera" button and confirm IP camera deleted when prompt by selecting "Yes"
- Select "Save"