Instruction on how to disable an IP camera using DS Admin.
Pelco Video Management
- DS NVs
- All hardware
- DS Admin
- IP camera offline generating multiple error
- IP camera offline causing Digital Sentry to operate sluggish.
- IP camera being service and was not disable in DS Admin
- IP camera PTZ movement erratic
Disable IP camera from DS Admin
Select Start > Programs > Pelco (version 4.3 and above) or Start > Programs > Integral (version 4.2 and below).
Once DS Admin is open expand Available Systems
- Expand DS system name
- Expand VAU(s)
- Expand the VAU [system name]
- Look for the "Camera" folder, expand It and another camera folder will be displayed beneath it.
- Expand the second Camera folder
Select the IP Camera that will be Disable
- Select the General tab
- Select "Edit IP Camera Settings"
- Remove Check Mark by left clicking "Active"
Click the OK button to save changes.