In earlier releases of continuum Pre Windows 7, The Badge software would attach to the cameras and import a photo directly to the Badge without any additional cost.
Canon's SDK for the Powershot cameras is not compatible with Windows 7
Canon's SDK for the EOS line of cameras is compatible with Windows 7 but requires a license in order to import photos directly into the badge.
There are a limited selection of cameras that are supported and qualified with Epi
* Canon's SDK for the Powershot cameras is not compatible with Windows 7
* Canon's SDK for the EOS line of cameras is compatible with Windows 7.
IWS EPI Builder 6.x Features List:
IWS EPI Builder 6.x Product webpage:
Here is some current information on cameras (face capture) that we have currently tested on the Windows 7 operating system.
Camera (Face) Options:
Canon EOS Camera (high end cost / higher functionality)
- Tested on Windows XP Pro SP 3 & Windows 7 Pro
- Models currently tested: EOS Rebel XS and EOS Rebel T3
- Interfaces through the EPI Canon EOS capture plug-in license