Manual recording is needed if a recording schedule has not been created or if motion recording is enabled and there is a need to record without movement in the current frame.
Pelco Video Management
- DVR5100 Version: 1.05.XXXX
Manually enabling recording.
Manually Recording a Video Segment.
To record a video segment manually, perform one of the following options.
- Place the mouse pointer over the video pane until the video controls appear, and then click Record
- Right-click in the video pane, and then select Record from the Shortcut menu.
While recording is in progress, the Record button blinks blue alternating with green, and the border of the video pane turns red.
Stopping Manual Recording.
To stop manual recording use the following options.
- Place the mouse pointer in the video pane until the video controls appear, and then click the blinking yellow Record icon
- You can also right-click in the video pane and select Stop Recording from the Shortcut menu that appears. Verify that the border around the pane changes to green.