How to reset the Spectra to factory defaults using the CM9760-KBD
- Spectra Series
- Esprit Series
- Exsite Series
- PTZ camera moving on it's own. Drifting.
- Video Quality (focus)
- Zoom, Pan or Tilt control of ptz not responding correctly
- Zoom function fails to zoom out completely
Use the following steps to restore a Pelco Analog PTZ to factory defaults:
- Access menu of PTZ Camera. Click here for instructions and to view Article LL#9697
- Use the joystick and toggle down the cursor to "Dome Settings". Press the Open button.
- Toggle down to "Clear" and press the Open button.
- Toggle down to "Restore Factory Defaults" and press the Open button.
- Press the Open button to confirm the restore factory defaults. The dome will be defaulted to factory settings.
Note: RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULTS: Restores all camera settings to factory default settings. All existing presets and patterns, labels must be re-programmed.