NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to configure motion sensitivity on DX4500/DX4600?
Pelco Video Management
- Motion Sensitivity
- Increase Motion Sensitivity
- Decrease Motion Sensitivity
Click on Setup
- Click the Linking menu option. The linking options are displayed
3. Click Motion
4. Click the channel/camera name you want to configure
5. Click Sensitivity to configure. NOTE: The sensitivity settings are: OFF, 0 to 9 and HIGHEST. By default, the sensitivity is set to 5.
6. Confirm Area is mask in green for motion trigger. Note: Red will flash in area of movement.