Client software does not connect to DX8000/DX8100 server.
Pelco Video Management
- DX8000 client software
- DX8100 client software
- Wrong IP address was enter in DX8000/DX8100 Server.
- Wrong IP address was enter in DX8000/DX8100 Client software
- Wrong Client Software is being used
- Ports being block on network
- Manage IPSEC enable
- Max connection have exceed to DX8000\DX8100
- DX8100 Server is not in full operational status. (Blue Screen)
DX8000\DX8100 connection Resolutions
Confirm IP address on DX8000\DX8100
- On the DX8000\DX8100 Log in as "admin" then Select Setup (screw & wrench) icon.
- On the Right side of the screen Select Network Icon.
- Once in the Network menu confirm correct IP address has been enter.
- Select the "Network Information" button to confirm nic has apply IP address enter.
- Reboot DX8000\DX8100 if any changes have been made.
Confirm IP address in DX8000\DX8100 Client software.
- Open DX8000\DX8100 client software and Select the Connection List (2 Monitor with a light bolt) icon.
- Look in the Connection List menu and confirm IP address is correct.
- If changes need to be made highlight ip address and select Edit to make changes then press OK to save. or If ip address is not in the Connection list Select Add enter information then select OK to Save.
Confirm correct DX8000\DX8100 client software is being used.
- Confirm DX8100 client software is connecting to DX8000 server not DX8000 client software connecting to DX8100 server.
Confirm Required ports are not being blocked.
Ports 9002-9005 should be open on the network.
Disable IPSEC if enable.
- On DX8000\DX8100 log in as admin.
- Once logged in select File then Exit. You will get a prompt asking "What do you want the DX8xxx to do? select Exit to windows mode .
- Login to windows when prompt.
- Once in windows mode select Start program.
- Select Manage IPSec Policy and disable by removing the check mark.
- Press OK to save setting.
Confirm only 5 remote connection per DX8000\DX8100.
Each DX8100 or DX8000 server will allow 5 connection.