Unable to export audio and video together.
Pelco Video Management
- DS ControlPoint
Audio file is not selected during the export process in DS ControlPoint.
EXPORTING TO A CD/DVD
NOTE: Before exporting to a CD/DVD disk or USB KEY, make sure you install the Microsoft® Windows® Feature Pack for Storage 1.0, which includes Image Mastering API version 2.0 (IMAPI2). To install the feature pack, go to TechTip.
To export video included from a search result to a CD/DVD or USB KEY, complete the following steps:
- Click the Export icon.
- On the Export tab, select Video and click the Next button.
Select the export format and click the Next button. You can select .EXE (self-extracting executable), or XPA.
- Select “Write to CD/DVD or USB KEY,” and click the Next button.
- Click the Browse button to select the name and location for the export file, and then click the Next button.
Select the streams to export. In this tab, you can select Select All or Clear All, and then click the Next button.
NOTE: if exporting audio with the video, make sure to also apply a checked to the audio channel listed in this tab.
- Use the status bar slider to select the beginning of the search result that you want to export, and then click the Next button.
Use the status bar slider to select the end of the search result that you want to export, and then click the Next button.
NOTE: If there is no CD or DVD in the disc drive, a message will appear asking if you would like to retry writing to the CD/DVD.
- The export begins and the status bar shows the progress of the export. Once the export is completed, the search option screen will reappear.
Note: Bandwidth throttle setting in ControlPoint will affect the audio playback of the exported video.